[Numpy-discussion] NumPy documentation

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Wed Apr 5 02:56:06 CDT 2006

Travis,

First of all, I think that you should be happy that you received *only*
a mail of this class in the year and some months that you are at the
NumPy project. As somebody already noted: "take a large enough
community, and you will always find a person (or several) that thinks
that the wiser developer and the best professional is evil". We can
disscuss largely why this should happen, but the answer is easy: it's
human nature.

Let me also THANK YOU not only for your impressive dedication to the
NumPy project but also for your openess to other ideas and to be the
best advocate of the "I prefer to code, rather than talk" mantra. Lets
do more of this and let others talk. I'm positive that 99% of the
community is with you, and that's the only consideration that is worth.

Best,

Francesc

El dt 04 de 04 del 2006 a les 15:17 -0600, en/na Travis Oliphant va
escriure: