Fwd: [Numpy-discussion] NumPy documentation

Chris Fonnesbeck fonnesbeck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 10:28:10 CDT 2006

On 4/4/06, Travis Oliphant <oliphant at ee.byu.edu> wrote:

> I received a rather hurtful email today that was very discouraging to me
> personally.  Basically, I was called "lame" and a "wolf" in sheep's
> clothing because I'm charging for documentation.

There is one in every crowd, it seems. This email, and any others like it,
should be utterly ignored, in the hopes that their authors will go elsewhere
for scientific computing solutions. If they had spent any time at all on
this list, they would have noticed the seemingly boundless attention and
support that Travis bestows upon both scipy and its user community.

Chris
--
Chris Fonnesbeck + Atlanta, GA + http://trichech.us