[Numpy-discussion] NumPy documentation

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 5 11:59:04 CDT 2006

Perry Greenfield wrote:
> Sort of. The original source was in Framemaker format. It was converted
> to the Python latex framework in the process of being adopted to
> numarray. The source for that is available on the numarray repository.
> If you want the framemaker source, I may be able to dig that up
> somewhere (or I may have lost track of it :-). Paul Dubois can likely
> provide it as well; that's who gave me the source.

Thanks. That's good news. Now, when I'm done with everything else I want
to work on.....

LaTeX is a better option for me anyway. In fact, it's a better option
for anyone that doesn't already use FrameMaker, as you can at least edit
some of the text without knowing or using LaTeX at all.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov