[Numpy-discussion] array.min() vs. min(array)

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Thu Apr 27 06:56:08 CDT 2006

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Gary Ruben wrote:

> Hi Arnd,
>
> You could call it PerformanceTips and include some search terms like
> "speed" in the page so search engines pick them up.

Alright, I put all I know on this (which is not that much ;-) at

  http://www.scipy.org/PerformanceTips

The pointers to weave/f2py/pyrex/ (ah - psyco is missing)  will have to be
added.

Also the profiling/benchmarking
aspect, which is important (actually more important
even before thinking about PerformanceTips) needs to be put somewhere,
maybe even separately under

  http://www.scipy.org/BenchmarkingAndProfiling

Best, Arnd