[Numpy-discussion] 1.0b3 in windows

Travis Oliphant oliphant.travis at ieee.org
Fri Aug 25 09:38:59 CDT 2006

kortmann at ideaworks.com wrote:
> Message: 4
> Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:17:44 -0600
> From: Travis Oliphant <oliphant at ee.byu.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Numpy-discussion] (no subject)
> To: Discussion of Numerical Python
>         <numpy-discussion at lists.sourceforge.net>
>
> kortmann at ideaworks.com wrote:
>

> You have a module built against an older version of NumPy.  What modules
> are being loaded?  Perhaps it is matplotlib or SciPy

You need to re-build matplotlib.  They should be producing a binary that
is compatible with 1.0b2 (I'm being careful to make sure future releases
are binary compatible with 1.0b2).

Also, make sure that you remove the build directory under numpy if you
have previously built a version of numpy prior to 1.0b2.

-Travis