[Numpy-discussion] Reverting changes on Wiki, contacting users

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 15:14:34 CDT 2006

Stephan Tolksdorf wrote:
> Hi
>
> A user named jlc46 is misusing the wiki page "Installing SciPy/Windows"
> to ask for help on his installation problems. How can I
> a) contact him in order to ask him to post his questions on the mailing
> lists, and

Not sure.

> b) most easily revert changes to wiki-pages?

Click the "info" button on the page. There will be a list of revisions. Old
revisions will have a "revert" link in the right-hand column. I believe
(although I recommend checking the MoinMoin documentation before trying this)
that clicking that link will revert the text back to whatever it was at that
revision.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."