[Numpy-discussion] SciPy 2006 LiveCD torrent is available

Bryce Hendrix bhendrix at enthought.com
Mon Aug 14 12:36:35 CDT 2006

The Live CD is meant to be paired with the tutorial sessions, but
contains just the latest builds + svn checkouts. Once the tutorials are
available, we should add them to the same wiki page for downloading.

I built the CD's in a VMWare virtual machine, if anyone is interested in
the VMWare image, I can make it available via bittorrent too, maybe even
with instructions on how to update the files and re-master the ISO :)

Bryce