[Numpy-discussion] Newbie Question, Probability

Alan G Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Fri Dec 22 18:05:14 CST 2006

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006, Robert Kern apparently wrote:
> You mean a Windows installer? Yes, it does.
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=27747

1. No, I meant a Mac installer.  Sorry that was unclear.
   And let me be clear that I understand that if I really
   want one for my students that I should learn how to build one.
   (And if I get a moment to breathe, I'd like to learn how.)
   My point was only that lack of availability does have implications.
2. Re: other message, I was not aware that moving
   scipy.stats.distributions into NumPy would complicate the
   Numpy build process (which is currently delightfully easy).

Thank you,
Alan Isaac