[Numpy-discussion] Matlab page on scipy wiki

Sasha ndarray at mac.com
Fri Feb 10 14:50:01 CST 2006

To tell you the truth I dislike trailing underscore much more than the
choice of letter.  In my code I will probably be renaming all these
foo_ to delete the underscore foo_(...) or foo_[...] is way too ugly
for my taste.  However I fully admit that it is just a matter of taste
and it is trivial to rename things on import in Python.

PS: Trailing underscore reminds me of C++ - the language that I
happily live without :-)