[Numpy-discussion] NumPy Glossary: a request for review

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 10 22:41:01 CST 2006

The "broadcasting" entry is somewhat unclear in terms of what
"conforming" array shapes are. Perhaps "compatible shapes" would be
better, coupled with an example or two of "compatible" shapes, and/or
a precise definition of how compatibility is determined.

Zach Pincus

Program in Biomedical Informatics and Department of Biochemistry
Stanford University School of Medicine