[Numpy-discussion] Visual Studio build broken due to array types changes

Albert Strasheim fullung at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 05:43:01 CST 2006

Hello all

Recent changes to multiarraymodule.c has broken the build with Visual Studio
for revision 2164 of numpy.

I'd fix the problem, but I'm still a bit new to the NumPy sources. I've
attached the build log in case someone can come up with a quick fix.

Meanwhile, the SciPy build is also broken. Is Visual Studio considered to be
a supported compiler, or is Mingw's GCC the only supported compiler for
Windows builds?

Regards

Albert