[Numpy-discussion] Re: indexing problem

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:21:01 CST 2006

I think that would be great, but is there any chance there would be a
problem with the scenario Tim posted earlier:  If a script was running
some sort of optimization on x**y, could the y value ever actually be
returned as an integer and could that throw off the optimization if
round off error caused the float version returned a significantly
different value than the integer version?

Ryan