[Numpy-discussion] a virtual work party: help migrate scipy.org to new wiki

Travis Oliphant oliphant.travis at ieee.org
Sat Jan 28 15:16:01 CST 2006

Andrew Straw wrote:

>As many of you know, a number of us have been busy migrating the
>scipy.org website to a new, more user-friendly wiki system. The new wiki
>is up-and-running, is more-up-to-date, and prettier-to-look at than the
>old site.

Andrew has done an amazing job on this.  I think the time has come to
move forward with the new site.  The most important pages have been
moved over in my mind.  There is *a lot* of outdated material on the old
SciPy site.  I think the best strategy is to just start using the new
site with a link to the old stuff should someone realize that something
is missing.

My vote is to go "live" now.

-Travis