[Numpy-discussion] Time for a new release of NumPy

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Fri Jan 20 11:06:06 CST 2006

A Divendres 20 Gener 2006 16:42, Colin J. Williams va escriure:
> Travis Oliphant wrote:
> > I'd like to make a release of NumPy over the weekend.  Please submit
> > bugs to the list before Saturday night (GMT -7)
> >
> > NumPy 0.9.2 was based on SVN version 1829 and we are over 100 checkins
> > from that point, including the significant change to the .dtype
> > attribute....
>
> Will there be some note with the release explaining this, or do we have
> to browse the discussion to get the detail?

Colin told me that my previous message got truncated. I'm sending now
a link to the original message from Travis:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/numpy-discussion/2979474

Hope this time it would look well.

V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data
 "-"