[Numpy-discussion] bdist_egg trips up over non-extension extensions

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Tue Jan 24 08:43:03 CST 2006

Just to be clear, you're not having problems with numpy as a non-zipped
egg, just a zipped egg, right? I haven't had any problems, but I haven't
tried to make zip-safe eggs.

(For those who don't know, eggs can be installed either as a zip filed
with extension .egg, or as a directory with extension egg.)