[Numpy-discussion] Converting a list

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at mailcan.com
Mon Jul 10 12:46:07 CDT 2006

On Monday 10 July 2006 05:57, Robert Kern wrote:
> Nils Wagner wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have a list consisting of arrays of different size
>
> The error message is unhelpful, certainly, but the *fact* that an exception
> is raised is not a bug.

Attempting to build an array from a list of sequences with different sizes
seem to be a rather common mistake (judging from the recurrence of the topic
on that list).
As Robert pointed, the current error message is not helpful.
Could it be possible to change it ? A "(inconsistent sizes ?)" could at least
be added...