[Numpy-discussion] NumPy beta release plan

Sasha ndarray at mac.com
Mon Jul 10 15:10:56 CDT 2006

I would like to add my voice to a call for single prefix (I like
PyArray_ for everything, but can live with npy_).   Presumably npy_
vs. NPY_ variation is supposed to distinguish between macros and C
language elements, but as long as the stem is properly capitalized, I
don't see a problem of using the same prefix for everything.

In any case, if more than one prefix is used, it would be helpful to
get some guidance on what to use when.