[Numpy-discussion] What to do about numarray extension modules?

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Tue Jul 18 14:25:23 CDT 2006

I'm using nd_image extensively. Considering that SciPy seem to install much
easier these days than I remember I would be just happy to put them in to
SciPy.

Some numarray people prefer a transitional "special place". I remember that
there was a discussion maybe a year ago of making SciPy so modular that
(some?) sub-packages would be installable completely independent anyway -
that would be the best :-)

-Sebastian Haase