[Numpy-discussion] numpy vs numarray

David L Goldsmith David.L.Goldsmith at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 31 12:51:14 CDT 2006

All I can say is, if someone that confused about basic facts is being
cited as an authority and teaching a podcast class, I'm glad I have
someone on-site at my work who actually knows what they're talking about
and not relying on the Net for my numpy education.

DG

HMRD/ORR/NOS/NOAA <http://response.restoration.noaa.gov/emergencyresponse/>