[Numpy-discussion] I've created a 1.0b1 release tag in SVN

Steve Lianoglou lists.steve at arachnedesign.net
Tue Jul 25 09:47:13 CDT 2006

Hi Rudolph,

> I just built numpy-1.0b1 on Mac OS X (10.4.7) using gcc 4.0 and it
> fails 2 of the regression tests. Here is the output:

I actually posted about this a few days ago ... which also almost got
lost in the sink, but David Cooke replied to me last night to say
that they are aware of the problem.

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/183

They suspect that it's a gcc4 problem .. I did try to recompile numpy
last night using gcc3.3 but I'm still having the same issues ...
so ... that's all I know right now :-)

-steve