[Numpy-discussion] Stox Market Standout

Dustin Thorpe Kennithronen at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 22:06:38 CDT 2006

Good day Numpy-discussion.
AGA Resources, Inc. Appoints New Chairman and Vice Chairman
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:06:38 -0500

The Chinese Market is RED HOT!!!  The china sector is bringing
investors and day-traders HUGE returns.  This one jumped last week,

and we have the feeling another climb up the charts are in place!
With two of the most prominent chinese businessmen Mr Xin Wei and
Mr John Hui now on board, big things are planned for the future.

Company: AGA Resources, Inc.
Ticker: Agao
--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**
Price: $2.05
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Short Term_Target: $4
Long Term_Target: $8
--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**
Rating: 10(10) StR0NG BuY/Hold
________------------__________

Read all about the Big News on Yahoo Finance!
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060729/nysa007.html?.v=64

This company is going to continue to grow on an exceptionally fast
track. AGA Resources is already engaged in business contracts with
General Motors, Shell Oil, Sprint, General Electric, Porsche,
Proctor & Gamble, and the list goes on and on!

Keep an eye out for more HUGE weekly news and watch this thing
trade like crazy on Tuesday Aug 1,2006

charming, impeccably correct man. Then after lunch, when we were duly changed her mind and lay on her side, on her elbow, facing me; a small
lasted, with one or two gulps for air, for a fevered readjustment of