[Numpy-discussion] Free SciPy 2006 porting service

r.demaria at tiscali.it r.demaria at tiscali.it
Fri Jun 2 06:54:36 CDT 2006

Hi,

maybe is not what you meant, but presently I'm looking for a sparse
eigenvalue solver. As far as I've understood the ARPACK bindings are
still missing. This library is one of the most used, so I think it
would be very useful to have integrated in numpy.

Riccardo

La gara più entusiasmante dell'anno!

Gioca e corri alla velocità della luce sui 18 circuiti di Intel Speed Contest 2006!

I più bravi vincono Notebook Sony VAIO, iPod da 60 GB e altro ancora...

Sfida gli amici!

http://intelspeedcontest2006.tiscali.it/