[Numpy-discussion] Numpy build on Solaris 8 fails beginning on 3/19/06

Christopher Hanley chanley at stsci.edu
Mon Mar 20 17:35:19 CST 2006

In answer to your question, f90 -V returns:

basil> f90 -V
f90: Sun WorkShop 6 update 2 Fortran 95 6.2 Patch 111690-10 2003/08/28
Usage: f90 [ options ] files.  Use 'f90 -flags' for details

However, I agree with Travis.  Lack of a FORTRAN compiler should not cause the build to fail when it is not required.

Thank you for your time and help.

Chris