[Numpy-discussion] Problem on install Numpy. Thanks~!

Bill_Lang bill_lang at ir.hit.edu.cn
Sun Mar 26 06:17:05 CST 2006

Hi Numpy list members,

    Just now, I have run numpy-0.9.6r1.win32-py2.4.exe which was download from sourceforge. Then there is a new dictionary under "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\". And I checked the sys.path. the numby path is included in sys.path.

But when I import numeric. There is a hint that "ImportError: No module named numeric".

    Is there anybody could help me to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot~!

BTW: I am a freshman of Python. Yet, I love Python now.

Best wishes;

Bill_Lang