[Numpy-discussion] New patch for MA

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at mailcan.com
Tue Mar 28 01:28:35 CST 2006

Folks,
You can find a new patch for MA on the wiki
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/attachment/wiki/MaskedArray/ma-200603280900.patch
along with a test suite.
The 'clip' method should now work with array arguments. Were also added
cumsum, cumprod, std, var and squeeze.
I'll deal with flags, setflags, setfield, dump and others when I'll have a
better idea of how it works -- which probably won't happen anytime soon, as I
don't really have time to dig in the code for these functions. AAMOF, I'm
more interested in checking/patching some other aspects of numpy for MA (eg,
mlab...)
Once again, please send me your comments and suggestions.
Thx for everything
P.