Grief with a complex value

Joris De Ridder joris at ster.kuleuven.be
Fri Nov 10 06:51:05 CST 2006

On Friday 10 November 2006 13:40, Gary Ruben wrote:
   [GR]: Does anyone think it might be a good idea to split up the examples list?
   [GR]: It's getting very big now. I pity any poor modem users (I'm sure they
   [GR]: still exist). However, I'm not sure that there's a good way to do it.

They could download the Example List once and save it in a HTML file on their
local disk...

Joris