[Numpy-discussion] mysql -> record array

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 14:00:38 CST 2006

nicholas cunliffe wrote:
> I think someone needs to sort out distribution lists, im getting lots
> of unstructured emails under many different titles

What exactly is the problem? If you mean that you used to get the digests rather
than the list emails themselves, this is an unfortunate side effect of migrating
the list from Sourceforge. The only thing we could export is the subscription
list, not everyone's options. See my earlier post on how to reset your options.

http://projects.scipy.org/pipermail/numpy-discussion/2006-November/024731.html

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."