[Numpy-discussion] Hello and my first patch

Greg Willden gregwillden at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 22:05:31 CDT 2006

Hello All,
I introduced myself on the Scipy list and I have a feeling that most of the
subscribers here are also on Scipy-devel.  Anyway I just submitted my first
patch to numpy (ticket #316).  I added the blackman-harris, Nuttall and Flat
Top windowing functions and added "See also" sections to the docstrings for
all the window functions.

I probably didn't do the patch right though because I just did an "svn diff
>patch".  If there is a way you'd rather see it please let me know and I'll
fix it.

I look forward to contributing a lot more in the future.

Have a nice day.
Greg
--
Linux.  Because rebooting is for adding hardware.