Release of 1.0 coming

Albert Strasheim fullung at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 18:01:33 CDT 2006

Hey Travis

Some Valgrind warnings that you might want to look at:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/360

Maybe faltet could provide some code to reproduce this problem:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/355

I think this ndpointer issue has been resolved (Stefan?):
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/340

I think ctypes 1.0.1 is required for ndpointer to work, so we might consider
some kind of version check + warning on import?

Maybe a Python at-exit handler can be used to avoid the add_docstring leaks
described here:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/195

Also, what's the story with f2py? It seems Pearu is still making quite a few
changes in the trunk as part of F2PY G3.

Cheers,

Albert