[ANN] NumPy 1.0 release

Ivan Vilata i Balaguer ivilata at carabos.com
Fri Oct 27 02:43:32 CDT 2006

En/na Travis E. Oliphant ha escrit::

> We are very pleased to announce the release of NumPy 1.0 available for
> download at http://www.numpy.org
>
> This release is the culmination of over 18 months of effort to allow
> unification of the Numeric and Numarray communities.  [...]

Wow, let me say this must be for so many people in this group like
having a child at last!  Congratulations and lots of thanks to all
developers (and very especially to Travis) and contributors for the
impressive designing, coding, testing and, last but not least, community
driving of the last months.  Let's hope this goes on like this for a
looong time!

Cheers,

::

	Ivan Vilata i Balaguer   >qo<   http://www.carabos.com/