[Numpy-discussion] Fwd: Collection.findTransformation() never stops

Dr. Seth Olsen seth.olsen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 19:51:55 CDT 2006

Hi Numpyers,

I recently sent the message below to the MMTK mailing list, but it's really
a problem with LinearAlgebra.py.  The routine LinearAlgebra.eigenvectors()
never stops, even when I try to diagonalize a very simple 2x2 matrix.  I've
tried this on two machines with completely standard FC4 and FC5
installations using the default libraries and atlas libraries downloaded and
installed via yum.  Does anyone on this list have any experience with this
problem?

Cheers,

Seth