[Numpy-discussion] Question about recarray

Lionel Roubeyrie lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Thu Sep 21 09:16:58 CDT 2006

Hi all,
Is it possible to put masked values into recarrays, I need a array with
heterogenous types of datas (datetime objects in the first col, all others
are float) but with missing values in some records. For the moment, I don't
find any solution for that. I have tried with arrays of dtype=object, but I
have problem when I want to compute min, max, ... with an error like:
TypeError: function not supported for these types, and can't coerce safely to
supported types.
thanks

Lionel Roubeyrie - lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
LIMAIR