[Numpy-discussion] Fix to Int64/string numexpr support

Ivan Vilata i Balaguer ivilata at carabos.com
Thu Sep 7 07:12:10 CDT 2006

Hi all, I've detected some small errors in the patches I sent some time
ago for adding Int64 and string support to numexpr (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/numpy-discussion%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg01551.html).
 Basically:

* ``numpy.string`` was accessed instead of ``numpy.string_`` (looks like
  one of those not-so-just-aesthetical last-time changes).
* The ``copy_args`` argument to ``evaluate()`` and others was no longer
  needed since discontiguous/unaligned arrays are no longer a special
  case.

I have attached the necessary patch.  Bye!

::

	Ivan Vilata i Balaguer   >qo<   http://www.carabos.com/
	       Cárabos Coop. V.  V  V   Enjoy Data
	                          ""