[Numpy-discussion] Resolution of tickets.

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:18:10 CDT 2006

Matthew Brett wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> You have to be logged in to the Trac site.  If you have SVN write access
>>> you should be able to log in.  Then there is a "resolution" section at
>>> the very bottom.
>> Ah,  that works. I orignally tried to register and discovered that charris
>> was already taken and I didn't know what password to use. I've now deleted
>> the charris208 account.
>
> Not for me, when logged on with my SVN username.   I took Robert's
> email to mean we needed specific permission (over and above SVN write
> access) to resolve tickets - is that not the case?

It used to be the case that the subversion password database was used as the
Trac's password database. This is no longer the case since we need to require
registration by non-developers.

*Operationally*, people added to the subversion write list should also be be
provided with appropriate Trac privileges, but this did not happen in your case.
I will fix that.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."