[Numpy-discussion] [MMTK] Re: Fwd: Collection.findTransformation() never stops

konrad.hinsen at laposte.net konrad.hinsen at laposte.net
Wed Sep 20 02:45:27 CDT 2006

On 19.09.2006, at 20:42, Travis Oliphant wrote:

> Well,  I got both ScientificPython and MMTK to compile and import
> using
> the steps outlined on http://www.scipy.org/Porting_to_NumPy  in
> about 1
> hour (including time to fix alter_code1 to make the process even
> easier).

Could you please send me those versions? I'd happily put them on my
Web site for volunteers to test.

> I was able to install ScientificPython and MMTK for NumPy on my system
> using the patches provided on that page.    Is there a test suite that
> can be run?

Not much yet, unfortunately. There is a minuscule test suite for
ScientificPython in the latest release, and an even more miniscule
one for MMTK that I didn't even publish yet because it doesn't test
more than that everything can be imported.

> Users of MMTK could really help out here.

I hope so!

Konrad.
Konrad Hinsen
Saint Aubin - BP 48