[Numpy-discussion] List of Numpy users anywhere?

Bill Baxter wbaxter@gmail....
Tue Apr 3 14:28:19 CDT 2007

Is there any place on the Wiki that lists all the known software that
uses Numpy in some way?

I just started playing with the Inkscape vector drawing progam.  It
implements extensions using python, and I noticed that one of the
extensions in the latest release uses numpy (and not Numeric or
Numarray).  So I thought I would add Inkscape to "the list" of users,
however, I couldn't find "the list" on the wiki anywhere.

It would be nice to start collecting such a list if there isn't one
already.  Screenshots would be nice too.

--bb