[Numpy-discussion] About NumPy description

Francesc Altet faltet@carabos....
Wed Apr 4 04:13:57 CDT 2007

A Dimecres 04 Abril 2007 00:42, Charles R Harris escrigué:
> OT, but...
>
> Francesc, could you say whether tickets 373 and 394, reporting possible
> memory leaks, are still valid?

394 was fixed by Travis long time ago (he simply forgot to close the ticket,
but now he have done it). Regarding 373, well, while I'm definitely not an
expert at interpreting valgrind output, I don't really think this would
represent a serious problem, so I'd close it.

> Travis, is there something to be done about ticket 399 or should it be
> marked an enhancement or some such.

Travis has fixed this tonight :)

> Just trying to clean stuff up ;)

Of course, good idea!