[Numpy-discussion] nd_image.affine_transform edge effects

James Turner jturner@gemini....
Wed Apr 4 19:29:50 CDT 2007

 > It looks like the last output value is produced by reflecting the
 > input and then interpolating, but presumably then the first value
 > should be 3.9, for consistency, not 3.1? Does that make sense?

Aargh. I think I see what's happening now. The input is supposed to
be interpolated and then reflected like this:

  [4  3  2  1]  ->  [3.1  3.1  2.1  1.1  1.1]

The problem is that there is still one value too many being
"interpolated" here before the reflection takes place. Do the
sections beginning at lines 168 & 178 need changing in a similar way
to their counterparts at lines 129 & 139? I started looking into
this, but I don't understand the code well enough to be sure I'm
making the right changes...

Thanks,

James.