[Numpy-discussion] Big list of Numpy & Scipy users

David L Goldsmith David.L.Goldsmith@noaa....
Thu Apr 5 11:43:47 CDT 2007

Sebastian Haase wrote:
> Maybe the projects should be in categories:
> - open source
> - commercial   (?)
> - papers
> - ??

I agree: I'm using numpy in two of my projects, but these are likely to
have a small, specialized and self-contained user base indefinitely, so
I'm a little "shy" about throwing them in to a general mix which
includes large many-user projects and thereby making them seem, perhaps,
"grander" than they are.  So at least one additional category: "small"
projects.

DG

ERD/ORR/NOS/NOAA <http://response.restoration.noaa.gov/emergencyresponse/>