[Numpy-discussion] detecting shared data

Matthew Koichi Grimes mkg@cs.nyu....
Wed Apr 11 17:37:05 CDT 2007

It's better than nothing. I basically want some sanity-check assert code
that can assert that some arrays are in fact sub-arrays of another
array. Your OWNDATA suggestion meets me halfway by allowing me to check
that these sub-arrays are at least sub-arrays of *someone*.

Thanks,
-- Matt