[Numpy-discussion] F2PY and underscore problem

Zdeněk Hurák hurak@fel.cvut...
Thu Apr 12 13:35:39 CDT 2007

Tyler J Hayes wrote:

> I'm not sure if this will help, but have you tried to specify the gfortran
> compiler via the option:
>
> --fcompiler=gnu95
>
> when calling f2py in the second line after the ".pyf" file has been
> created? Perhaps that will work.

Sorry for late response, Tyler. But this suggestion does not bring
improvement. In fact, as I can see during the process of creating the
module, the system can find the right compiler (in fact, there is only one
fortran compiler on my machine GNU gfortran ---> gnu95).

Thanks anyway.

Zdenek