[Numpy-discussion] detecting shared data

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Apr 12 14:18:06 CDT 2007

Stefan van der Walt wrote:
> Would such a scheme cause problems for anyone?

Yes. Don't check in tests that fail. If you want to keep around a test file for
a feature that's in development, put it elsewhere. You can make a directory in
branches/ if you like (it doesn't actually have to be a full branch of the
trunk/, it's just a convenient place to put extra stuff).

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco