[Numpy-discussion] building numpy with atlas on ubuntu edgy

Christian Marquardt christian@marquardt...
Wed Apr 18 16:04:26 CDT 2007

Sun has recently released their compilers under an opensource license for
Linux as well (Sun Studio Express or something), including their perflib -
which includes Blas and Lapack. Has somebody tried how that combination
performs, compared to Intel MKL or Atlas? I think they are free even for
commercial use.

Just a thought...

  Christian.