[Numpy-discussion] matlab vs. python question

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Apr 26 09:10:14 CDT 2007

On 4/26/07, Gael Varoquaux <gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:

> Anyway, IANAL, and I am not to sure if releasing a preprint on a mailing
> list renders the article ineligible for CiSE or not but I just put a
> version on
> http://gael-varoquaux.info/computers/agile_computer_control_of_an_experiment.pdf

You're safe: there was a thread yesterday on the MPL list precisely on
this, the CiSE policy (IEEE/AIP in reality) allows you to do this, as
long as you replace it with their official PDF once/if it gets
published and you clearly indicate their copyright terms.  But hosting
a preprint on your own site is allowed by their policies.

I can hunt down the specific references if you need them.

Cheers,