[Numpy-discussion] fft and roll

Ross Harder brussel13@yahoo....
Sat Apr 28 11:43:27 CDT 2007

Hi,
I'm new to Numpy, just bought the guide last week.

I've been disappointed by the difficulty I'm having
finding functions that are documented in the guide.
So
far I've had to spend a lot of time tracking down that
the fft2 and fftn functions from the fftpack library,
which are documented in the numpy guide, are actually
in scipy.  I've also not been able to find the roll
function documented on page 99 of the guide.

Did I just buy the guide at a time when it's
particularly out of date and there will be an update
soon?

Ross