[Numpy-discussion] Maskedarray implementations

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Tue Aug 28 09:25:46 CDT 2007

On Monday 27 August 2007 14:09:33 Christopher Barker wrote:

> This is the best bet, or we could call the new one ma, and the old one
> ma_old. In any case, the old one needs to stick around until the new one
> has been fully tested for compatibility (and otherwise).

That shouldn't be a pb, the tests I've performed so far w/ the two
implementations seem to run, but sure, that's the wisest.
However, maskedarray is spread on several files (core, extras, mrecords,
mstats). What would be the best structure for numpy, then ?