[Numpy-discussion] help! not using lapack

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Aug 29 15:26:31 CDT 2007

Mathew Yeates wrote:
> oops. sorry
> from numpy.core import _dotblas
> ImportError:
> /home/myeates/lib/python2.5/site-packages/numpy/core/_dotblas.so:
> undefined symbol: cblas_zaxpy

Okay, yes, that's the problem. liblapack depends on libblas. Make sure that you
specify one to use. Follow the directions in site.cfg.example. If you need more
help, please tell us what libraries you are using, your full site.cfg and the
output of

  $ python setup.py config

--
Robert Kern