[Numpy-discussion] help! not using lapack

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Aug 29 15:35:50 CDT 2007

If your BLAS just the reference BLAS, don't bother with _dotblas. It won't be
any faster than the default implementation in numpy. You only get a win if you
are using an accelerated BLAS with the CBLAS interface for C-style row-major
matrices. Your libblas does not seem to be such an accelerated BLAS.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco