[Numpy-discussion] Error code of NumpyTest()

Pearu Peterson pearu@cens.ioc...
Thu Aug 30 04:48:44 CDT 2007

On Fri, August 24, 2007 11:41 am, Matthieu Brucher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wondered if there was a way of returning another error code than 0 when
> executing the test suite so that a parent process can immediately know if
> all the tests passed or not.
> The numpy buildbot seems to have the same behaviour BTW.
> I don't know if it is possible, but it would be great.

The svn version of test() function now returns TestResult object.

So, test() calls in buildbot should read:

  import numpy,sys; sys.exit(not
numpy.test(verbosity=9999,level=9999).wasSuccessful())

Hopefully buildbot admins can update the test commands accordingly.

Pearu