[Numpy-discussion] scipy.scons branch: building numpy and scipy with scons

David Huard david.huard@gmail....
Tue Dec 4 08:20:25 CST 2007

David,

I tried building the scons numpy and scipy. Numpy apparently built fine
since all tests pass. For scipy, I am having problem during the build.
Something seems to be wrong with libdfftpack.a

I'm attaching the terminal output.

Ubuntu 7.10, Xeon 64.

HTH,

David

This is great stuff by the way, consider me a scons convert.